Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-4 of 4
How do I apply for a gun permit?
You can apply for a gun permit by going to the Noblesville Police Department to fill out the appropriate paperwork. You must reside within the city limits of Noblesville to apply at the Noblesville Police Department.
Is there a fee to obtain a copy of a Police report?
Vehicle accident reports are $5.
Crime/Incident reports are free.
Arrest reports are free.
Please have a crash, incident or arrest case # with you when you ask for the report.
How can I obtain copies of a death certificate?
Death certificates are filed in the county that the person died. In Hamilton County, the Hamilton County Health Department is where you would obtain copies of birth and death certificates for people who were born and deceased in Hamilton County. Their phone number is (317) 776-8500.
Results 1-4 of 4